Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
Offering Automatic Home Generators that provide permanent, backup protection for your home, and your family. With over 100 years of delivering reliable power products. Briggs & Stratton gives you the peace of mind to take charge. Before the power goes out.
What's a home generator?
At this point, you probably have a lot of questions. No worries. A home improvement expert breaks down the basics of backup power. Get in the know now.
Power It All
Here in the Northeast as storms increase in severity and the response times for repairs in rural areas have also increased, many people have invested in stand-by power for their homes and/or businesses. Kohler generators are reliable and a solid performer in the industry. Dennis and his team have been installing and servicing Kohler generators for several years.
Reasons to install a Kohler Generator:
- Do you run a business out of your home?
- Do you have electric heat?
- Water or Sewer pumps?
- Additional freezer space?
- Afraid of the dark? (just kidding – kind of, but this is a real concern for the elderly who don’t want to rely on candles)
If any of these apply to you, then contact us about installing a gas-powered Kohler generator.
You should know that:
- You will need propane installed (or natural gas) if you don’t have it already
- It could cost as little as $4000 (this does vary depending on the complexity of the installation) to power an entire small home or,
- If you have a larger home but still want to keep it affordable, you can select to run just certain circuits.
- It does require annual servicing (approx. $150-$250) for reliable operation
- This investment does increase the resale value of your home